Thursday, June 30, 2011

Box Braids Update! Week 2

 Well, not much. my braids are still up but i think I'll be washing them night. I've still been moisturizing them every night and every morning. I don't want any breakage from dried out braids so im keeping to that moisturizing process. The only thing bugging me about my braids right now is that i miss my hair so im VERY tempted to take them out! I've been forgetting to sleep with my satin scarf some nights so i have to remember that. They look alright but they are no longer looking that great but i'm pretty sure these braids are secure so i can point out that i DO indeed have growth. (my hair seems to grow a little fast anyhow) (pictures later) 6 more weeks!

LOve,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...