Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 17

 Something That You're Proud of: MY HAIR PROGRESS(at the moment anyway)


  I'm proud of the growth of my hair.After my last perm in the beginning February of 2010, i decided i wanted to go on a healthy hair journey and i found hairlista.com  . After lurking around the site and seeing a few naturals here and there, i decided i would transition to natural. That's when i found naturalsunshine.ning.com , a site that I've come to love and adore due to so many beautiful natural, encouraging women. (it truly is a sisterhood on that site.) 4 months of transitioning down and i couldn't take it anymore so, i BIG CHOPPED! I wont say it was some kind of spiritual journey but it definitely made an impact in my life. My hair has grown longer than i've seen it in maybe 2 years. I'll be 1 year natural next month (August 1st)and im just content for now with everything this natural hair journey has brought.


This is only after 7 months being natural!




LOve,

4 comments:

  1. My gosh!! Your progress is ASTOUNDING!! Great job lady!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maizie-Nicole,

    Isn't it cool how your hair just takes off when it's natural. I know I'll be 1 year natural on the 24th. I like those hairstyles you posted also! Cool blog! And thanks for the follow!

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole Alicia , *screams* we share a name! cool! haha but yes, it is very cool how hair just takes off. i sometimes find myself thinking i dont have any growth but comparing pictures shows me differently.. Thanks for the love and no problem on the follow! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...