Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 20

 Your Fears

(ooooh Lord, i pray this information does not find itself into the wrong hands)

I've always had a fear of fire (well as long as i could remember anyway) I think its more a fear of catching on fire. I just dont want to be burned alive. I dont cook on gas stoves and i just dont do cookouts. I stay away until all the grill food is finished!

Im afraid of failing. I've never really failed anything before and because of that, i dont risk much. If i have doubts, i dont do them. However, remembering that God didnt me the spirit of fear but of power, love,  and a sound mind,(2Timothy1:7) has helped me deal with the inevitable fact that i will indeed fail at somethings at life and that should be an opportunity for me to endure growth, not pain.

im learning, im learning! haha but those i would say are my ultmate fears... things that can be solved with a little psychotherapy (lol) and faith.



LOve,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...