Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Henna!!

 I've decided that im long overdue for exploring this rave called henna. I need to do some research on it but me being lazy me,im stalling for now. (its ok i dont want to try it until im after im one year natural anyway) if anyone already knows the answers to my questions, please be a dear and save me the hassle of looking for them.
  • what exactly is henna?
  • what does it do?
  • is there a certain time of the year it should be applied? (ex winter? for extra moisture)
  • how often should one henna?
  • what was YOUR experience like with henna?
  • I've heard there are types of henna...how true is this?
Those are my questions for now....thanks in advanced for any that you decide to answer.. *smiles*

LOve,

2 comments:

  1. hahah I actually want some answers to these questions too lol.
    I'm sorry I can't contribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its alright! when i get some answers, i'll be sure to let you know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...