Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 19

Five Items You Lust After

Let me just start by saying i am against today's titled challenge for the simple fact, i try not to LUST over anything. My spirit is condemning me for even taking time to answer this post :(
(in no special order..)
1. The Nook (color) I am a book feign and this would make everything so much easier but im cheap and i refuse to pay for it. *hint hint*------> birthday gift idea! lol


2. Threaded Earrings - The pictures speak for themselves. I love these earrings!


3. Floral Print Dresses- I have a newly found appreciation of floral prints. (probably from my mom picking them for me every chance she got) and i love dresses!


4. Heels- specifically pumps. and at the moment, my favorites would have to be nude pumps! gotta get me some!
GORGEOUS!!!!!


5. Nail Art-since growing out my nails, I've discovered new ways to decorate my nails and i love it!
newspaper print

marbled

I dont lust after these but it doesn't hurt to enjoy them.What are some of you fav fives?


LOve,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...